I was delighted to hear that this blog has been given a Liebster Award by Bonnie J. Vesely. Her blog Right Livelihood, Just Ventures is here and is certainly worth a read.
The Liebster Award is a way to showcase a blog you think deserves merit and more followers. There are a few responsibilities:
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
4. Add the award image to your site.
So here are my five nominees:
1. Shirley J. Brewer's The Goddess Blog. Shirley is the author of A Little Breast Music and the genius behind Poetic License which provides personalized poems for special occasions.
2. Chris Stewart's Embarking on a Course of Study blog in which she describes her attempt to follow a course of study similar to that perhaps undertaken by Marianne in Sense and Sensibility.
3. Fernando Quijano III's The Word Pimp Spits. Fernando is the Vice President of the Maryland Writer’s Association & author of From the Bottom Up, an op-ed column featured on theurbantwist.com.
4. Deborah Batterman's The Things She Thinks About blog always makes for good reading. Deborah is the author of Shoes Hair Nails, a hilarious and moving collection of short stories.
5. Amelia Mason's Annoy the Neighbors blog sizzles with her writing about music, mostly of the folk/indie variety.